Divisions | Hennepin County - hennepin county adult protection


hennepin county adult protection - Hennepin County Services - NW Hennepin Family Service Collaborative

The Minnesota Adult Abuse Reporting Center refers maltreatment reports to the lead investigative agency within the appropriate jurisdiction: Hennepin County adult protection services, the state Office of Health Facility Complaints, the Minnesota Department of Human Services Licensing Division, or law enforcement, depending on where the. Protecting vulnerable adults. Protecting vulnerable adults is a priority of the Hennepin County Attorney's Office. If you suspect abuse, neglect or financial exploitation of a vulnerable adult, call Minnesota Adult Abuse Reporting Center (MAARC) at their toll-free number: 844-880-1574 or visit their web site The name of the person who makes the report is considered confidential.

Adult mental health services. No two people take the same path to recovery and wellness. Hennepin County can help you find resources and support to live a full and meaningful life in your community. We will talk with you about your life and the challenges you face every day. Minnesota’s state policy is to provide safe environments and services for vulnerable adults and protective services for vulnerable adults who have been maltreated. The Minnesota Adult Abuse Reporting Center (MAARC) provides a toll-free number, 1-844-880-1574, the general public can call to report suspected maltreatment of vulnerable adults.

Child Protection keeps the children of Hennepin County safe. Investigation and legal action protect neglected or mistreated children. By law, the primary goal of all child protection cases is to maintain or return a child to the family if it is safe and in the child’s best interests. Hennepin County Human Services and Public Health Department. Adult Protective Services (APS) 300 S 6th St, Government Center, Minneapolis, MN, 55487-0999. Distance: 520 Miles (844) 880-1574. Examples of adult protection activities include assisting the vulnerable adult to move, apply for social or financial services, or initiate proceedings.